An opportunity to work at one of the biggest app publishers in South-East Asia (100 million downloads, over 20 million Monthly Active Users).
Founded in 2009, Bitsmedia is a Singaporean company specializing in the development of mobile applications. We build and publish our own app including Muslim Pro, the leading Islamic app in the world with more than 70 million users. Bitsmedia is headquartered in Singapore with offices in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Jakarta (Indonesia).
The FinancialPlanning& Analysis (FP&A)candidate will have overall responsibility for supporting the management team in its strategic planning and implementation, perform business or commercial analysis, financial forecasting, and creating and managing stakeholder presentations.
The job includes, but is not limited to, the following scope:
- Perform financial planning and analysis (FP&A) and build financial forecasts by analysing historic trends and commercial input from business units
- Create and analyse financial models for new business opportunities
- Drive corporate or commercial related ad-hoc financial analysis for both internal and external use
- Collaborate with other business functions to strategise and implement key strategic plans/business initiatives
- Perform industry research or benchmarking to further develop and strengthen the company’s strategic plans and/or business initiatives
- Assist in the preparation of strategic plans, investor presentations and coordinate stakeholder engagement
- Robust financial, analytical and critical thinking skillsets
- Hands-on execution, problem solving capability, and result-orientation
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Deadline driven, organised and able to multitask
- An undergraduate / master’s degree in finance or in business related field
- 1-4 years of experience in similar roles in corporate development / investment banking / strategy consulting / private equity / venture capital
- Experience working with technology/ digital/ mobile-app companies is a plus