About the company:
An opportunity to work at one of the biggest app publishers in South-East Asia (100 million downloads, over 20 million Monthly Active Users). Established in Singapore in 2009, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world leading Muslim mobile app. Headquarter in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race and religion and our current dynamic and diverse team includes people from 10 different countries across our three offices in the region.
About the job:
We are looking for a Designer to join our Design team. The position is based in the Singapore office which is located along Orchard Road, in the heart of the City State. You’ll be joining a young and dynamic team of people coming from seven different countries. English is the working language at the office.
The ideal candidate is a creative thinker and idea creator who possesses strong creative skills, be able to provide creative visual solutions, and a portfolio of work which apply and demonstrate creativity across numerous different digital design and social media platforms. The candidate should have prior professional experiences in working with a creative agency and/or a professional in-house creative/design team.
The candidate will be a part of the Community team and will be working closely with our Lead Graphic Designer and the Head of Community.
- Creative, forward thinking and a keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Have strong interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills
- Ability to conceptualize visuals and illustrate key messages based on requirements and collaborate with different departments to ensure consistency of designs across various deliverables
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Experienced in designing visuals for a range of media including presentations, app content, social media campaigns and external clients using design software
- Diploma/Degree in Graphic Designs or a related field
- Only Singaporean/ Permanent resident
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years of related experience (preferably from e-commerce/ digital/tech industry)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) as well as Presentation tools including Google Slides
- Familiar with digital marketing for Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Familiar with image sourcing sites i.e. iStockPhoto, Unsplash
- Basic knowledge of the mobile apps eco-system is a plus
- Portfolio of work
- Good command of English, other languages is a plus
Please note that we will only be able to consider applicants who submit a portfolio of work.