iOS Developers design and build applications for mobile devices running Apple’s iOS operating software. They are responsible for designing and coding the base application, ensuring the quality of the application, fixing application bugs, maintaining the code, and implementing application updates.
- 2 to 3 years of native iOS application development experience;
- Programming experience in Swift.
- Programming experience in Objective C;
- Good knowledge of the UIKit framework and MVP application design;
- Experience with third party SDK & API integration;
- Experience with the Firebase SDK;
- Experience with Core Animation, Core Location, UILocalNotification.
Established in Singapore in 2009 by a former Google Engineer, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world leading Muslim mobile application (100+ million downloads). Headquartered in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur.
About the job
The position is based in the Singapore office which is located along Orchard Road, in the heart of the City State. You’ll be joining a young and dynamic team of people coming from seven different countries. English is the working language at the office.