Take the opportunity to join Muslim Pro and put your creative stamp within the most popular Muslim app in the world.
We are looking for a passionate graphic designer to create inspiring and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. You will be involved in the design conceptualization and creating content for the app, social media campaigns and external clients. You will also be supporting the Project Manager to implement and execute Muslim Pro projects as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished.
Founded in 2009, Bitsmedia is a Singaporean company specializing in the development of mobile applications. We build and publish our own app including Muslim Pro, the leading Islamic app in the world with more than 70 million users. Bitsmedia is headquartered in Singapore with offices in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Jakarta (Indonesia).
We are looking for a Designer to join our Design team. The position is based in the Singapore office which is located along Orchard Road, in the heart of the City State. You’ll be joining a young and dynamic team of people coming from seven different countries. English is the working language at the office.
The ideal candidate must have a strong interest in design, app development and social media. He/She will be part of the Design team to spearhead strategic and creative visual solutions across multiple departments and the opportunity to conceptualize and demonstrate creativity across numerous different digital design deliverables and social media platforms.
The candidate will be a part of the Community team and will be working closely with our Lead Graphic Designer and the Head of Community.
The job includes, but is not limited to, the following scope:
- Creative, forward thinking and a keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Have strong interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills
- Ability to conceptualize visuals and illustrate key messages based on requirements and collaborate with different departments to ensure consistency of designs across various deliverables
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects preferred
- Prior experience supporting marketing functions, with ability to create marketing collaterals like eDM, posters, etc
- Higher Nitec/Diploma/Degree in Graphic Designs or a related field
- Only Singaporean/ Permanent resident
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. Interested candidates with a minimum of 1 years experience are preferred.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and technologies (such as Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro) as well as Presentation tools including Google Slides
- Familiar with digital marketing for Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Familiar with image sourcing sites i.e. iStockPhoto, Unsplash
- Basic knowledge of the mobile apps eco-system is a plus
- Portfolio of work
- Good command of English, other languages is a plus