About Bitsmedia Group:
An opportunity to work at one of the biggest app publishers globally (100 million downloads, over 20 million Monthly Active Users). Established in Singapore in 2009, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world’s leading Muslim mobile app.
Headquartered in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race and religion and our current dynamic and diverse team includes people from 10 different countries across our three offices in the region.
- Lead all stages of content acquisition process from formulating content strategy, sourcing new content/categories, negotiating term sheets and maintaining partner relationships for a global SVoD opportunity.
- Lead content acquisition and strategy team to build a strong content library relevant for target market.
- Track and vet new content for quality, appeal, and fit with audience and overall strategy.
- Oversee financial modelling and data analysis required to support the content acquisition process and overall content strategy .
- Develop and establish relationships with relevant content partners and stakeholders.
- Responsible for overall content budgeting, strategy and roadmap.
- Min 8-10 years of experience in similar roles in the media industry (SVoD platform, content provider).
- Experience working closely with international content partners and distributors.
- First-hand knowledge of the international content market, co-production and negotiation process.
- Highly skilled in communications and leadership.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial .
- Ability to quickly get up-to-speed and thrive in an evolving and fast-paced environment, prioritising and handling multiple projects concurrently, often with little supervision or lack of established process.
- Preferably based in Singapore, frequent traveling is expected.