About Bitsmedia Group:
An opportunity to work at one of the biggest app publishers in South-East Asia (100 million downloads, over 20 million Monthly Active Users). Established in Singapore in 2009, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world leading Muslim mobile app. Headquartered in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race and religion and our current dynamic and diverse team includes people from 10 different countries across our three offices in the region.
About the job:
A Customer Success Executive is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention, solve customer issues, drive customer satisfaction and loyalty. As the first port of call for customers, a customer success executive ensures all customers are successfully using the product and is there to respond to any in-bound enquiries from the customers.
- Engage closely with customers to gather feedbacks to ensure they are satisfied with the product services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction
- Provide technical support to customers with the goal to keep customers satisfied with the business’s products via our various customer support channels – Zendesk, Social Media, app store reviews
- Know the company’s products or service inside out and ensure customers remain satisfied with the product by educating them about functional capabilities and possible upgrades.
- Execute localization initiatives for key markets such as content translations, product localization, updating prayer times and hijri calendar
- Focus on adding value to our community of users and reducing churn through various customer engagement and experience initiatives on company’s various digital platforms
- Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Minimum Diploma holder with minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in Customer Support/Success, Sales, Business Development or Account Management.
- Customer-centric focus with knowledge of the digital Islamic services and Islamic lifestyle landscape
- Technical aptitude and the ability to understand and explain complex concepts in simple terms.
- Familiar with Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and French
- Excellent written communication skills
- Meticulous, independent and efficient in handling customer support enquiries and day to day operations.
- Basic knowledge of the mobile apps eco-system is a plus