About Bitsmedia Group:
An opportunity to work at one of the biggest app publishers globally (100 million downloads, over 20 million Monthly Active Users). Established in Singapore in 2009, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world’s leading Muslim mobile app.
Headquartered in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race and religion and our current dynamic and diverse team includes people from 10 different countries across our three offices in the region.
- Develop overall product and business roadmap for a global SVoD opportunity.
- Lead cross-functional teams to launch an SVoD service and implement go-to-market strategies and execution plan.
- Coordinate and oversee all commercial initiatives from: content acquisition and development, to customer acquisition, pricing and marketing, and legal.
- Identify business opportunities and establish relationships with relevant partners and key stakeholders.
- Responsible for overall business performance including budgeting, operations and content strategy.
- Min 7 years of experience in similar roles in the media industry (SVoD platform, content provider).
- Experience building or launching a new initiative or service; or business expansion in new markets.
- Highly skilled in communications and leadership.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial.
- Demonstrated track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
- Ability to quickly get up-to-speed and thrive in an evolving and fast-paced environment, prioritizing and handling multiple projects concurrently, often with little supervision or lack of established process.
- Preferably based in Singapore.