About Bitsmedia Group:
An opportunity to work at one of the biggest app publishers in South-East Asia (100 million downloads, over 20 million Monthly Active Users). Established in Singapore in 2009, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world leading Muslim mobile app.
Headquartered in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race and religion and our current dynamic and diverse team includes people from 10 different countries across our three offices in the region.
About the job:
The role will manage and coordinate all PR and media relations efforts for the organisation to position the brand favourably, build authority, and strengthen its reputation. The ideal candidate should preferably have a strong network and relationships with contacts in the media industry, both local and international, experience with media contacts tools, and have great interpersonal skills.
- A comprehensive public relations program that will enhance the brand’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications.
- Manage the brand’s communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations etc.
- Ensure articulation of brand’s desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the organization, and assure communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external.
- Update and maintain accurate and relevant media contacts information.
- Coordinate media interest in the brand and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Develop, coordinate and oversee programs, technical assistance and resource materials to assist chapters in the marketing, communications and positioning of their activities.
- Assist in the counsel on chapters on communications and PR.
- Leads projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special events.
- Manage vendors/relationships with PR agencies.
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism preferred.
- Preferably 3-4 years’ experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success in media/story placements and press coverage.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of communications and public relations activities.
- Creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with the media.
- Experience using PR/media tools to monitor, update, and maintain media contacts and information.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications. Computer literacy in word processing.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.