About Bitsmedia Group:
An opportunity to work at one of the biggest app publishers globally (100 million downloads, over 20 million Monthly Active Users). Established in Singapore in 2009, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world leading Muslim mobile app.
Headquartered in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race and religion and our current dynamic and diverse team includes people from 10 different countries across our three offices in the region.
- Provide relevant research around trends, market intelligence, competition and consumer insights in the video streaming space
- Work cross functionally with Content, Marketing and Product teams to understand their insight needs, then develop, execute, and deliver best-in-class research and consultancy to address them
- Provide both qualitative and quantitative research; design a research project to meet the needs of the business question and determine which methodology best serves the purpose
- Integrate data & insights from other sources to tell a holistic, impactful story
- Degree with min 3 years of experience in a market research/ consumer insights role in the media industry (SVoD platform, content provider, TV network)
- Well-versed with various research tools and benchmarks, with a keen sense of analysing data
- Strong communicator (written and verbal) with experience presenting / socializing insights at all levels of an organization (and especially to non-researchers)
- Ability to quickly get up-to-speed and thrive in an evolving and fast-paced environment, prioritizing and handling multiple projects concurrently, often with little supervision or lack of established process
- Preferably based in Singapore