About Bitsmedia Group:
An opportunity to work at one of the biggest app publishers globally (100 million downloads, over 20 million Monthly Active Users). Established in Singapore in 2009, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world’s leading Muslim mobile app.
Headquartered in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race and religion and our current dynamic and diverse team includes people from 10 different countries across our three offices in the region.
o Support ad stack to increase ad monetization revenue through enhanced user experience:
- Ad design: define and refine when to trigger advertisement and with the right formats in our new and existing projects, as part of the product team.
- Analysis: execute ad hoc impact analysis to optimize key metrics such as engagement rate, impression per DAU, ARPU, etc.
- Benchmark: compare internal results & forecasts against competitors’ implementation.
o Ad operations:
- Optimize yield across ad monetization networks setting up the waterfall and open bidding in our mediation tools (A/B testing).
- Track ad stack: recommend when to update partners’ SDKs to maximize revenue while minimizing dev effort.
- Provide accurate reporting and define and maintain data visualization report to monitor and operate ad business.
o Partnership management:
- Be the daily point of contact for all advertising partners (Google, Facebook, Amazon, AppLovin, etc) to manage business daily performance.
- Be up to date on their latest innovations and services on top of regular business reviews.
- Ensure our inventory gets the most of its value in a controlled environment (compliancy, quality demand, etc.)
o Knowledge management, coordination & legal:
- Document and share ad monetization best practices.
- Educate internal stakeholders about ad monetization business.
- Min 8-10 years of experience in similar roles in the media industry (SVoD platform, content provider).
- Experience working closely with international content partners and distributors.
- First-hand knowledge of the international content market, co-production and negotiation process.
- Highly skilled in communications and leadership.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial .
- Ability to quickly get up-to-speed and thrive in an evolving and fast-paced environment, prioritising and handling multiple projects concurrently, often with little supervision or lack of established process.
- Preferably based in Singapore, frequent traveling is expected.