About Bitsmedia Group:
An opportunity to work at one of the biggest app publishers globally (100 million downloads, over 20 million Monthly Active Users). Established in Singapore in 2009, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world’s leading Muslim mobile app.
Headquartered in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race and religion and our current dynamic and diverse team includes people from 10 different countries across our three offices in the region.
About the role:
You’ll be part of the Product Department where you will have the latest insights and contribute to the development and project execution in a real world environment on a live product with global reach. Working closely with the engineering & marketing team, you will be part of the development of new solutions/features and projects.
· Work with UI/UX designers on planning new projects and improving existing ones
· Handle app store optimization and app releases
· Manage sprint planning and project prioritization
· Familiar with a freemium app model and subscription management is an advantage
· Familiar with the mobile advertising ecosystem, ideally with the major app stores (Google, Facebook & Apple) beneficial but not required
· Ability to work in a very high growth and across functional environment
· Fields of study would be beneficial but not required: (behavioural economics, finance, product management, app/game/web design, international business, business degrees)