About Bitsmedia Group:
An opportunity to work at one of the biggest app publishers globally (120 million downloads, over 20 million Monthly Active Users). Established in Singapore in 2009, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world’s leading Muslim mobile app.
Headquartered in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race and religion and our current dynamic and diverse team includes people from 10 different countries across our three offices in the region.
- Remittance, prepare payments and perform Banking tasks and errands.
- Record bank entries and perform daily bank reconciliations.
- Processing, verification, organising, updating and monitoring of documents, bills, invoices and payments.
- Monitor and review expense claims and supplier invoices to ensure all supporting documentation are submitted and in line with finance guidelines.
- Ensure all financial records are properly kept and maintained; Filing and Archiving data and files for audit purposes.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mails, couriers.
- Handle administrative and corporate secretarial matters.
- Assist in accounts payable and receivable duties.
- Assist in preparation of information required for management reporting.
- Reports directly to the Finance Manager.
- Purchase of library books on monthly basis.
- Purchase of IT equipment and pantry items.
- Perform admin duties and any other ad-hoc duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in accountancy or higher with a minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience.
- A team player who is hands-on, meticulous, keen on attention to detail, and a fast learner.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
- Excellent record keeping, well-organised.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Only Singaporeans and SPR may apply.