About Bitsmedia Group:
An opportunity to work at one of the biggest app publishers in South-East Asia (120 million downloads, over 20 million Monthly Active Users). Established in Singapore in 2009, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world leading Muslim mobile app. Headquartered in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race and religion and our current dynamic and diverse team includes people from 10 different countries across our three offices in the region.
About the job
Bitsmedia is and always will be a mobile technology company. We hire passionate people with a broad set of technical skills who are looking for exciting challenges. You will be working with our other iOS, Android and backend engineers in Singapore and contribute to the continuous development of our Muslim Pro application used by more than 100 million people worldwide.
- 4 to 6+ years experience in back-end development
- 3 to 5+ years experience in front-end web development
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other related field, or equivalent experience. Diploma holder or a person with mid-career switch with equivalent relevant experience may be considered.
- Should present a portfolio of their work including code that they have written
- With the ability to understand designs presented to them and the thought process in how they went about prototyping these designs
- Good knowledge of git or any other version control system
- The individual must be self-motivated, an excellent problem solver and a fast learner
- Willing to be based in Singapore
- Proficiency in Node.js
- Experience with SQL & NoSQL database technologies
- Experience with secured, optimized & scalable back-end API development
- Experience with high performance, responsive & cross browser compatible web application development
- Experience in CI/CD
- Experience in Python is a plus
- Ability to work with cross-disciplinary teams
- Working knowledge of Firebase, GCP and its different products
- Able to review others’ codes
- Able to help out junior developers
- Able to work on full features independently