About Bitsmedia Group:
An opportunity to work at one of the biggest app publishers globally (120 million downloads, over 20 million Monthly Active Users). Established in Singapore in 2009, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world’s leading Muslim lifestyle app.
Headquartered in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur.
Bitsmedia is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. Our current dynamic and diverse team includes people from 10 different nationalities across our three offices in the region.
About the job:
This role is responsible for the execution and optimisation of our online marketing performance and acquisition efforts. You should have a passion for all things marketing and technology and be well-versed in the strategies and tactics on how the internet and marketing technologies can become a strong asset for a brand’s growth.
- Setting up, managing and optimising paid acquisition campaigns using reliable ad channels relevant to the campaign’s objectives.
- Managing budget and bid setup for paid media campaigns.
- Collaborating with internal Creative and Brand/Product teams to develop relevant marketing and acquisition campaigns.
- Identifying trends and insights based on owned data.
- Optimising ad spend and performance based on the insights gathered through the various ad channels.
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices.
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing/Business or other relevant fields.
- 1-3 years experience in a digital marketing role.
- Fresh grads with relevant internship experience are welcome to apply.
- Excellent understanding of performance and acquisition concepts and best practices.
- Familiarity with paid advertising platforms (Google GDN, Google SEM, Google Ads Facebook ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn ads, Affle, App Store, etc)
- Agile and comfortable in a fast moving and changing environment.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.