About the company:
An opportunity to work at one of the biggest app publishers globally (120 million downloads, over 20 million Monthly Active Users). Established in Singapore in 2009, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world’s leading Muslim lifestyle app.
Headquartered in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur.
Bitsmedia is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. Our current dynamic and diverse team includes people from 10 different nationalities across our three offices in the region.
About the job:
We are looking for a Graphic Designer (Remote) to join our Graphic Design team.
The ideal candidate is a creative thinker and idea creator who possesses strong creative skills, be able to provide creative visual solutions, and a portfolio of work which apply and demonstrate creativity across numerous different digital design and social media platforms. The candidate should have prior professional experiences in working with a creative agency and/or a professional in-house creative/design team.
The candidate will be a part of the Shared Services team and will be working closely with our Lead Graphic Designer and the Head of Shared Services.
Please note that this position is a contract on a renewable basis. Candidates applying should have at least 6 months availability. Candidates are required to clock in the regular 9 working hours.
- Assist Graphic Design team with ad-hoc design requirements.
- Creative, forward thinking and a keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Have strong interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills
- Ability to conceptualize visuals and illustrate key messages based on requirements and collaborate with different departments to ensure consistency of designs across various deliverables
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Experienced in designing original and ownable visuals for a range of media including presentation decks, ads, eDM, infographics, app content, social media campaigns, packaging etc using design software
- Diploma/Degree in Graphic Designs or a related field
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years of related working experience
- Proficiency in Mac OS and Adobe Creative Suite (such as Photoshop, Illustrator is a MUST) as well as Presentation tools including Google Slides. After Effects and Premiere Pro would be a plus
- Familiar with digital marketing for all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok)
- Familiar with image sourcing sites i.e. iStockPhoto, Unsplash
- Basic knowledge of the mobile apps eco-system is a plus
- Portfolio of work
- Good command of English, other languages is a plus
- Motion graphics skills is a plus
Please note that we will only be able to consider applicants who submit a portfolio and showreel of work.