About Bitsmedia Group:
An opportunity to work at one of the biggest app publishers in South-East Asia (100 million downloads, over 20 million Monthly Active Users). Established in Singapore in 2009, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world leading Muslim mobile app. Headquartered in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race and religion and our current dynamic and diverse team includes people from 10 different countries across our three offices in the region.
About the job:
Do you love to develop solutions that get the job done and solve users’ problems worldwide? Are you an advocate for the best ideas that derive from a team of talented designers, research specialists, and product managers? If you would love to make an impact to create and optimize service experiences for millions of users across the world, Bitsmedia is the right place for you because we are expanding our Product Team.
This position is based in the heart of the City-State of Singapore. The products you would be working on are Muslim Pro and Qalbox. Muslim Pro is the one-stop digital freemium solution that helps over 20 million monthly active users to connect with their faith-related goals and lifestyle. Qalbox is the entertainment vertical and serves as a Subscription Video On Demand service to provide relevant video content to our users.
You’ll be joining a young and dynamic team of people from all over the world. As part of the Product Department, you would contribute to the development and project execution of a live product with a global reach in a real-world environment. Working closely with the engineering & marketing teams.
- Work with research specialists and UI/UX designers on planning and executing scalable solutions for millions around the world
- Handle app store optimization and app releases
- Manage sprint planning and project prioritization
- Product Marketing Management, oversee cohesive marketing and product messaging across platforms
- Experience launching new products will be highly useful
- Scaling and iterating from MVPs over the product lifecycle and adoption to new market segments
- Customer service experience especially with customer success & actively leveraging qualitative/quantitative data from market research/UX
- Familiar with the freemium business model
- Subscription management experience is an advantage
- Experience in broadcast product management (SVOD, news, or streaming video services is an advantage)
- Familiar with the mobile advertising ecosystem
- Ability to work in a high growth environment and cross-functional
- Beneficial fields of study (but not required): behavioural economics, finance, product management, app/game/web design, international business, business degrees
Depending on the candidate’s experience this position could be adjusted to a junior or senior role.