About Bitsmedia Group:
An opportunity to work at one of the biggest app publishers in South-East Asia (100 million downloads, over 20 million Monthly Active Users). Established in Singapore in 2009, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world leading Muslim mobile app. Headquartered in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race and religion and our current dynamic and diverse team includes people from 10 different countries across our three offices in the region.
About the job:
If you have a passion for great on-demand content and a strong administration or operations background, this could be the role for you. We’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic Programming Assistant for our on-demand service.
Roles and Responsibility:
- To assist Content Strategist to create on demand content line-up on monthly basis.
- Maintaining program information for the on-demand content in the content management system.
- Compiling and distributing metadata requirements including imagery for each of the on-demand content assets.
- Provides quality checks against specifications and deadlines for on demand content assets delivery.
- Perform content tracking and manage delivery of program materials to the platform in the required format and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Assisting the Content Strategist for production of the various images, promo materials required for the platform.
- Assisting the department and Content Strategist for any new services or ad-hoc projects that arise.
- Reviewing each platform’s service to ensure the on-demand content assets are being represented in the correct manner.
- Monitoring the on-demand content assets on the on-demand service platform.
- Additional tasks within the Content Group as assigned
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree in Mass Communication is highly desirable with one year work experience in a related field. New graduates are welcomed to apply.
- A team player who is hands-on, meticulous, keen on attention to detail, and a fast learner
- Good command in written and spoken English
- Excellent record keeping, well-organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Only Singaporeans and SPR that does not need Work Permit may apply
Skills and Competencies
- Passionate about content.
- Demonstrates high attention to detail.
- Administrations or operations experience, with meticulous attention to detail. Previous experience in television/ broadcast operations is highly desirable.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exhibits strong organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.