About Bitsmedia Group:
An opportunity to work at one of the biggest app publishers in South-East Asia (100 million downloads, over 20 million Monthly Active Users). Established in Singapore in 2009, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world leading Muslim mobile app. Headquartered in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race and religion and our current dynamic and diverse team includes people from 10 different countries across our three offices in the region.
About the job:
We are looking for experienced Graphic Designers specializing in Broadcast or Media Streaming to join our Design team. The position is based in the Singapore office which is located along Orchard Road, in the heart of the City State. You’ll be joining a young and dynamic team of people coming from seven different countries. English is the working language at the office.
The ideal candidate is a creative thinker and idea creator who possesses strong creative skills, be able to provide creative visual solutions, and a portfolio of work which apply and demonstrate creativity. The candidate should have a strong understanding of how digital, social, design and production all work together to support a brand. Advanced Photoshop and Illustrator expertise is a must and bonus competency in broadcast graphics/motion graphics for social and media assets.
The candidate will be a part of the Shared Services team and will be working closely with our Lead Graphic Designer and the Head of Shared Services.
- Generate creative ideas and graphic solutions of routine off-air programs promos flyers and campaigns
- Have creative input in various video edits.
- Through visuals, help create strong awareness and exposure to our brand and video streaming in-app and website to drive up both ratings and subscriptions
- Create and deliver motion graphics templates, video titles, supers and other relevant animations to enhance video productions
- Manage time effectively, multi-tasking to meet deadlines whilst maintaining high quality output
- Have strong interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills
- Ability to conceptualize visuals and illustrate key messages based on requirements and collaborate with different departments to ensure consistency of designs across various deliverables
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Experienced in designing visuals for a range of media including presentations, app content, social media campaigns and external clients using design software
- Offline GFX experience in the media and entertainment industries
- Diploma or degree in video production, media communications, broadcast or other related fields may be advantageous for the applicant.
- Only Singaporean/ Permanent resident
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years of related working experience (from broadcast/media industry)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (such as Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop) as well as Presentation tools including Google Slides
- Deep familiarity with Post Production workflows and best practices for codecs, frame rates, 4K and HDR/SDR deliveries.
- Understanding of various social media/digital marketing channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.
- Have an understanding of global and regional nuances
- Familiar with image sourcing sites i.e. iStockPhoto, Unsplash
- Basic knowledge of the mobile apps eco-system is a plus
- Good command of English, other languages is a plus
- Audio Editing and mixing skills is a plus
Please note that we will only be able to consider applicants who submit a portfolio and showreel of work.