About the company:
A technology company founded in 2009, Bitsmedia is the digital home for all things Muslim with an ecosystem of consumer-facing digital services, bridging the gap between faith and technology.
Bitsmedia is best known for developing and publishing the world’s most popular Muslim lifestyle app –
the Muslim Pro app with more than 140 million downloads worldwide in over 190 markets.
Bitsmedia recently launched Qalbox, a global subscription video on demand (SVOD)
entertainment streaming service that hosts a library of content and celebrating Muslim identities and
Headquartered in Singapore, the company has a presence with local offices in Kuala Lumpur
(Malaysia) and Jakarta (Indonesia).
- Makes effective business and operational decisions
- Track performance metrics or building metrics is used by our leaders to make strategic company decisions.
- Able to work on multiple projects at a time while focusing on the details while finding creative ways to tackle big challenges.
- Design data collection strategies to meet business data extraction requirements.
- Transform planning, tracking and control processes, planning and reporting support.
- Must have technology insight, business acumen and tools to automate reporting and generate insight.
- Able to use a data driven approach to make decisions.
- Able to make data relevant on current and historical performance, visualizing the key opportunities for growth.
- Support engagement activities to analyze business environments, gather business requirements and create data visualizations in support of work products.
- Good communication skills and able to liaise with stakeholders to identify business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with relational database technology, Tableau preferred and SQL added an advantage.
- Good data investigation skills.
- Logical thinking mindset.
- Dynamic in multitasking.
- Good team player with ability to communicate and interact with stakeholders of various domains and seniority.