About the company
A technology startup founded in 2009, Bitsmedia is known for developing and publishing the world’s most popular Muslim lifestyle app – Muslim Pro.
In July 2022, Bitsmedia launched Qalbox, a global subscription video on demand (SVOD) entertainment streaming service that celebrates the diverse global Muslim identities and cultures with the aim of portraying healthy and positive narratives of Muslims in the media and entertainment space. With Muslim Pro and Qalbox, Bitsmedia aims to build an ecosystem of services that will become the digital home for all things Muslim.
About the job
You will be responsible for ensuring smooth passage of content received from content providers, ensure content is processed and published on Qalbox streaming platform whilst establishing standards of timelines and completeness.
Roles and Responsibility
- To assist Project Coordinator and Head of Operations to create on demand content line-up on monthly basis.
- Maintaining program information for the on-demand content in the content management system.
- Provides quality checks against specifications and deadlines for on demand content assets delivery.
- Perform content tracking and manage delivery of program materials to the platform in the required format and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Perform asset processing and publish content on Qalbox platform within the stipulated timelines.
- Assisting the department, Project Coordinator and Head of Operations for any new services or ad-hoc projects that arise.
- Reviewing each platform’s service to ensure the on-demand content assets are being represented in the correct manner.
- Monitoring the on-demand content assets on the on-demand service platform.
- Additional tasks within the SVOD operations as assigned.
With strong communication skills, enthusiasm and motivational skills will help you achieve the job requirement. Same time, being tolerant and open minded, respectful, passionate and conscientious human full of ideas, while being discreet and loyal, and knowing how to convey your ideas and channel your creativity. You’ll need to be a digital native, hands-on, stress resistant, friendly, flexible yet precise, fast-paced, and able to work on multiple projects at one time and meet deadlines.
Skills and Competencies
- Passionate about content.
- To demonstrate high attention to detail.
- To demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- To exhibits strong organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- At least 1 year of related experience
- Experience working in a Tech Company, ideally for an app publisher
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Min. a Diploma in any discipline
- Only Singaporean and SPR may apply